- Haima brand fast earning respect worldwide
- New brand Haima draws crowd attention
- Ford All American Freedom Fest Promo Winner
- The All-New Kia Sorento: Luxury and Beyond
- BMW VIP Night
- Pampanga Premier Cars BMW launches two premium car models
- Carworld bagged Mitsubishi Skills Olympics Overall National Champion Award 2009
- Suzuki Grand Vitara: Dynamic Versatility
- Kia LausGroup captures 2009 Kia National Skills Worldcup National over-all Champion Award
- Premier Cars BMW Offers Free Towing Service
City of San Fernando- Carmix Pampanga had its traditional groundbreaking ceremony held last May 27 for the soon to be expanded showroom located right beside the dealership.
The event was attended by LausGroup employees, officers and top executives headed by Chairman and CEO Levy P. Laus, SEVP Frank de Jesus, MTL Foods Managing Director Tess Laus, Chevrolet Pampanga Managing Director Carisa Laus- Manalili and Tire City Operations Head Adrian Laus. Project Architect Normandy Canlas and Project Engr. Renz Carlos were also present during the event.
Projected to finish come July 30, the showroom expansion measures 750 square meters which will better house a good number of used cars display for customer’s convenience.
Founded in 1983, Carmix by LausAutoGroup is a trusted brand in the used car segment. The company offers a wide range of car models: from sedans, vans, pick-up trucks to Sport Utility Vehicles; fine and distinct customer service backed-up with quality used-car line up make Carmix by LausAutoGroup truly a brand of choice.
Carmix Pampanga is located along Jose Abad Santos Avenue, City of San Fernando with telephone number +63 45 861 4775, 963 9622.
Groundbreaking ceremony. LausGroup Chairman and CEO Levy P. Laus leads the groundbreaking ceremony for the expansion of Carmix Pampanga Showroom with MTL Foods Managing Director Tess A. Laus (second-right), Chevrolet Pampanga Managing Director Carisa Laus- Manalili (right) and Engr. Renz Carlos (left) on photo.
Managing Director Tess A. Laus takes part during the groundbreaking ceremony for Carmix Pampanga’s showroom expansion.
The traditional groundbreaking mass officiated by Rev. Fr. Sotero Yutuc.